This past weekend, my brother Mike brought his family up from South Carolina to have his 4 -week old twins baptized. Jeremy and I were asked to be the Godparents. Jake and Sam are adorable and look completely different from one another. They were superstars and didn't even cry when Fr. Jay dumped the water over their head. I found out later that he had used warm water. What a great idea!! After the baptism, there was a party at my parent's house with Kelly's whole family too. Carter and Leah played the whole day with their cousins and now can't stop talking about them!


Here's a shot of the whole group.
2 comments:
I thought I left a message on here yesterday, but it wasn't here. I probably didn't click on publish or something. I'm sure whatever I tried to say was super witty. Ha!
What little angels they are! I'm so glad they came to Cleveland for the baptism so all of the families could be together. I bet all of the cousins had a blast!
What a lovely family! Kudos to them!
Post a Comment