Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elliot's 1st Haircut

Welcome to Jen's Barbershop. Sadly, Jeremy and I decided to cut Elliot's hair, just the sides. He has some sweet curls, but they were getting too long around the ears.

Here's the before...looks like Daddy could use a shave too (the face, that is)

Here's the after

And here's Elliot after his bath. Looks like Daddy even cleaned up a bit.While we're at it, let's give Leah a trim too!

As you can tell, she was not thrilled and it took some bribery to get her to sit still.
Noone even tipped me afterwards! Oh well.. Don't worry Mom, I saved some of the curly locks for his baby book.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't get over how different Elliot looks from when we saw him in September. They are all so cute and getting cuter (who would have thought that was possible?)! :)

IUgirl78 said...

I agree, Michelle! Those kids get cuter every time I see pictures of them. I loved all of the photos + the commentary. :) You did a very nice job with the haircuts--even if no one appreciated your services!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love the look on Leah's face! And Elliot is growing so much! Your family is adorable Jen. Makes me wonder what our family would be like with 3 little ones. Hmmm, we'll see :)

Jen said...

What was that?!!! Are you making some sort of announcement Tara! I hope so!!!! :-)