Last Sunday, we spent the day out in Pennsylvania visiting our friends Amy, Jeff and their twin girls Riley and Emma. The plan was to snowmobile in their field and let the kids see their horses. However, after many weeks of constant snow, we had a big thaw. That didn't stop Jeremy's dad from bringing the sleds. We just managed to tear up their yard b/c it was mostly grass. The kids loved riding along and tried to hitch a ride from anyone that would take them. This of course made me nervous but everyone pretty much drove in a straight line. Carter was constantly screaming "faster!!!". What happened to my cautious kid??!!
Carter and Leah pretending to drive.

Amy with Riley and Emma

Jeremy taking Carter and Leah

G-ma with Carter and Leah

Jeremy and I on the red sled. Amy and Leah on the blue. Leah was grinning ear to ear!

Anna with Oliver, Elliot and I

We tried to pull the kids on the sled. Didn't go so well. They got soaked!

The kids did a lot better with the horses this time. Last time they were pretty scared.

Elliot crashed on Aunt Heather's shoulder. Must have been all that fresh air!
1 comment:
How fun!! Did you visit these friends last summer or last fall? I think I remember seeing the kids on horses before. How fun that you all got to go and have some fun on the snowmobiles. I hope your friends don't mind about their yard. :)
Post a Comment