Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Elliot 8 Months Old


I've been trying to post a video of Elliot but having trouble. Does anyone have any pointers? It continues to attempt to load the video for hours, but never is successful. It's only 50 seconds but maybe it's too big?

I'm posting a picture and it's way overdue!! He's been 8 months for a few weeks now. Here he is standing against the wall in our family room. Jeremy had balanced him there for a second since he likes to stand. He's rolling a lot more and beginning to babble. He has two bottom teeth and is currently cutting a few on top. The best news is he's finally gaining weight. I'm hoping by his 9 month dr's visit he'll have climbed up a bit on the chart. He's doing better with table food and taking more formula. He scoots backwards on his tummy so showing signs of crawling.

Elliot is a cuddly cuddly little guy! He still comes in our bed every morning to eat and snuggle. These are things I took for granted a bit with Carter and Leah. I'm trying to make the most of it with Elliot. Either that, or I'm too tired to get up and take him downstairs! Seriously, they get big so fast. I can't believe he's already 8 months old!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

He is sooo sweet! I can't believe how big he looks standing by the wall. I keep thinking how big Blaise is...man do I have a lot ahead of me! :) Cuddles to you, Elliot!

Michelle said...

PS: I would guess your video is too big.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

I experienced the same thing with the home tour video. So upload it to YouTube and then put that link on your blog. Much, much easier!

IUgirl78 said...

Wow! I was not expecting to see him standing--he cannot be ready for that yet! He is such a handsome little guy. :)

I agree that maybe your video is too big. Try uploading it to YouTube as Tara suggested. I think I just used my same Blogger account to set up an account there. Give me a call and I can walk you through it!