Carter told me this morning that today is the first day of spring. Wow, I thought!! Good thing he mentioned it because I didn't realize it was the official first day. Miss Jane at school had told him. Later on while he was outside, he came running to tell me that he found something and had me follow him over to the tree by their playground. "They're new spring buds!", he said! No joke, that's really what he said. Now if he's this into plants, I'm hoping he'll help me plant my garden. Wish I could say he inherited the green thumb from me. Happy Springtime!!!

2 comments:
I love little boys, and he's so smart!!! Keep up the curiosity, Carter! Remember when he was asking us how we got to Ohio and what the difference was between planes with perpellers (sp?) vs without?
Way to go, Carter!! I seriously love the enthusiasm he has for all things that involve the outdoors. I agree w/ Michelle--he's really smart! (And it must please you to know that he's paying attention in school.) :)
Post a Comment