http://metzger.zenfolio.com/p558775523
We recently hosted a photo party in our back yard. This local husband/wife team took the pictures. It's the same people that took pictures of Brooks over the summer (brother and wife of a friend). Anyhow, if you host, there's no sitting fee. Two other families plus my parents came and had pictures taken. I finally just ordered my prints. One website that was recommended to us was mpix.net if anyone is in need of a print shop. I haven't received the prints yet, but the prices were really great, much less than zenfolio and they supposedly have a good reputation. We'll see.....I'm excited to finally get some good pictures on the wall!!
My favorite is the one of Carter and Leah sitting on the stone wall. Other highlights are the swing shots and Brooks in the wheelbarrow. Thanks for viewing.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jen--those are absolutely gorgeous pictures!!! You must be so happy with them! I kept thinking, "Oh! I'll comment on that one...and that one...and that one..." and then I just discovered that I loved them all!!! You have such a beautiful family...you are truly blessed!
Jen, these pictures are GREAT! How did you decide which ones to order?
Post a Comment