Carter had his Christmas music program earlier in December. We had the best time watching him sing with his class. The Kindergarten and 1st grade did a smaller program with coreography and Carter even had his own line! "I said the dove from the rafters high!". He did great and sang all the words . Then, the 2nd and 3rd graders put on a show that was a bit more involved while the K&1st grade sang back-up below the stage. It was impressive, lots of coreography and characters. Back in the day, we just stood in the rafters and sang Christmas carols, which would have also been nice. But, it was cute to see a little show on top of some nice music. I think the grandparents and Aunt Maggie had fun too! Jer's dad and sister, Maggie as well as my mom joined us. Carter loved showing us his room and the tree he made to decorate the hall (shown below). He looked so grown up wearing his first neck tie, new dress pants and a black belt to match the shoes. What a dude!!!
Carter and Aunt Maggie home from The University of Cincinatti

Pop-pop with Carter after the show.

Grandma and Carter

Here we are back at the house afterwards.


Unfortunately, I didn't get any still pics during the show as I was videotaping with the camcorder. I'll do more of that next time.
1 comment:
How did he get to be a little man?!? He looks so handsome in his tie! I just love that he loves school so much. Even though I didn't get to see a video of his performance, I can only guess that he gave his best. You have the best kids!
Post a Comment