My brother, Joe and his wife, Barbara welcomed the arrival of their son last week. His older sisters are thrilled and want to hold him all the time!! Leah wasn't feeling well throughout the week so Jeremy and I weren't able to meet him until Friday after they got home from the hospital. Paul has blond hair and is super cute, weighing in at almost 9 lbs. The kids and I went shopping for clothes, as this is their first boy and Carter insisted that we get him something with trucks and camo. I think he's pretty happy that he has a new boy cousin! Congratulations Joe and Barb.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Babies, babies, babies!!! How wonderful...I didn't know they were expecting again. I hope her pregnancy was easier this time around. Congratulations to all!
What a doll baby!!! I love that Carter thought Baby Paul needed trucks and camo clothing. What a hoot! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment