Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Browns Game

The Sunday before Thanksgiving, Jeremy and I tailgated before the Browns game. We had a really great time, even though it meant getting up at 4:30 in the morning in order to get downtown and get started. My brothers' friends are serious fans and maximize every minute of tailgating. Mike's buddy Chad has a trailer with a bathroom, meaning we don't have to use the portapotties !! Some family and many of Mike's friends were there. We had a few fires lit, which made the 10 degree weather bearable. The title of this post is a bit misleading because we didn't actually go to the game like most of the people we were with. Jeremy got lost in the stadium last year and I said "never again!". A few too many beers during tailgating.

Mikey, my oldest nephew with Kel and David
Matt, Jeremy and Kel
Mike, David, Matt, Tommy, Mike, Me, Jer, Kel and Joe
My brothers and I
Check out that spiral
Jeremy and Tommy

Jeremy messing with Kel. He kept throwing snowballs over the trailer.


Mike with his friends and Tommy

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Reading this post reiterates the fact that I would love a big family--you guys have way too much fun together! And I think you are all rockstars because I would not even brave 40-degree weather for more than 20 minutes. You all rock!

Michelle said...

Lovin' the spiral!!! You rock! :)