Then, it was Leah's turn. She must have noticed Carter being given a candy cane after he was done. When Santa asked her to come up and see him, she walked quickly, snatched the candy cane and turned around and walked off. I think she was a little scared. We talked her into sitting with him. She told him she wanted a princess, a pink one.
We had the kids shop at Santa's store, where all gifts are under 7 dollars. They bought eachother a little gift and then we enjoyed some cookies and hot cocoa.
Elliot was pretty into it too!

We then crossed the street to mail the letters written to Santa. He leaves a special North Pole mailbox in the park.

Oh, Leah, you can't reach??? Let me help you with that. Santa's watching right? This counts for being nice to my sister!!!

We can't wait till Christmas morning. The anticipation as a parent is almost as good as being 4 again. Seeing their faces and watching their reaction will be wonderful!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I could NOT stop laughing after I read the part about Carter turning down the cookies b/c he needed to talk to Santa!!! He is a trip!!! It looks like "Holly Hall" was all decked out. How fun that they offered that plus the Santa shop. Too cute!
I love all of the pictures!
Post a Comment