Monday, February 16, 2009

Leah at mealtime

I was inspired by Kristy and Michelle's recent video footage. So, the other night I recorded Leah at the dinner table. We spend most meals just laughing while Leah entertains us. She can talk about anything. The reason I started recording was because she was telling us about helping Miss Kathy (her teacher) clean the toys at school and she said she wiped down the Holly Hobby, but she calls it the Holly Holly and it sounds funny. Anyhow, once I started recording she wouldn't say it, but this is what we got.

4 comments:

Mollie said...

So cute....and I love how Indy dog is just waiting for the food to fall. Miss ya

IUgirl78 said...

She is such a trip!! I love her personality--she always cracks me up! I have to tell you that she and Ryan are a lot alike. I think those two could do some serious damage if we hung out more often. :)

Don't you love it how they'll say something over and over until you turn on the videocamera? Keep the videos coming--I love to see your kiddos!

IUgirl78 said...

I was just watching it with Reese and noticed that she said, "Oh! That was a mistake!" when she almost fell. So funny! Reese thinks Leah is cute. :)

APMom said...

I think it's funny that she calls her "Holly Holly". Allison always says "Hobby Hobby"!