A very special first Easter for Elliot. Quite the close up. I was holding him while taking the picture.
Leah found her Easter basket hidden in her doll cradle....that Easter bunny is the master at hiding. Candy, gardening gloves and princess underwear!!
Leah found her Easter basket hidden in her doll cradle....that Easter bunny is the master at hiding. Candy, gardening gloves and princess underwear!!
Carter was so excited to find that the Easter bunny had left him dinosaur work gloves, a dinosaur cup and candy. His basket was hidden in the tinkertoy bucket.
We headed to church with my family and then went back to my mom's house for brunch. I was rushing to get some decent pictures after church because Carter was already asking to put on his play clothes.

We did a basket hunt at Grandma's too. They ended up with way too much candy so the kids and I baked cookies yesterday, adding in all the misc. chocolate chopped up, and threw them in the freezer for future enjoyment. It was that or their teeth were going to fall out!!
After brunch, we then headed to Jeremy's parents' house for dinner. Ginger put together an Easter egg hunt and put coins in the eggs. Carter stopped to open each one. He would then ask what each coin was worth and have someone add them up.Maybe I've already mentioned this, but he's been trying to save money in his piggy bank lately. It seems he's inherited this trait from Jeremy. Hopefully he'll be a saver! Those college books are pricey.









1 comment:
First of all, the Easter bunny is so clever at your house, hiding the baskets in such tough locations. I love it! Also, the kids all looked so precious in their Easter outfits. I cannot believe how long Leah's hair is!!
You were so smart to take some of the candy and bake it into cookies. I'm impressed the kids didn't mind parting with it. Glad you guys had a great Easter!
Post a Comment