Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

A friend of ours had a Halloween party the weekend before Halloween. Here's all the kids dressed up in their costumes. Elliot was not thrilled!Pumpkin carving on the deck. You can see the fire pit and garden off in the distance. I haven't posted much on Jeremy's summer projects. We had an awesome summer in the garden. I'll post about it later. The kids really got into it. I'm still learning.
We carved one side for them with a face and since they're too young to carve, they made a face with the plastic inserts on the other side.

Leah loved the markers

Elliot is really coming into his own and getting gutsier every day. We looked over and he was giggling standing up on the tractor seat with no hands!
Carter and Leah in the front yard.
Crawford's bday is Nov. 2nd so Anna decided to have the party on Halloween and do a costume party. Here's Carter with the bday boy just before they took swings at the pinata.
Cake time. Elliot loved the chocolate cupcakes.
Crawford was so excited, he blew out his candle half way through the song.
The kids posed on the front porch just before we went trick or treating. Leah was a bunny, Carter was a cowboy and Elliot dressed as a lion. They've all now worn that costume.


Here's Elliot showing his temper.
We walked the street, then went to my parents house and the babysitter's house (she lives accross the street from my parents). So much candy!! I'm trying to ration it so their teeth don't fall out! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a great Halloween! I love that all your kids have worn the lion costume!! It is so adorable! Maybe I'll save the "Alpine Boy" costume after all :)

IUgirl78 said...

I love all of the pictures! I definitely want to see more pictures of the garden and the fire pit. You guys have certainly been busy! I love the kids' costumes--they are too, too cute! I love the plastic inserts for the pumpkins...where did you get them? That's a great idea!