Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Our first real snowfall!!



We had our first real snowfall overnight on Thanksgiving. So, after all the festivities on Thursday, first thing Friday morning, the kids were ready to play outside!!



You'll notice all pictures are taken through a window....Jeremy, Elliot and I were too wimpy to head out in the cold, so we watched from the sun room with coffee in hand.
Carter, making a snow angel
Leah, following suit.
They were really excited about the slide being covered b/c they said they could go even faster.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm thankful for so much. Jeremy and the kids are healthy and happy. I'm thankful for my faith, our freedom and the blessings of being surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family! Life is so good!!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Oh my goodness...I don't think I'm ready for snow just yet. But it does make everything look more beautiful for the holidays!! It looks like your kids were having a blast. They are too cute!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you have snow already! Our lows here have been 46 during the day! It's sunny today (though it will probably rain later ;) ) I love the coffee shots from indoors!