Merry Christmas!! Just a re-cap of the week of Christmas festivities. I meant to post more often, but I'm lumping it all together at this point. It flew by. Jeremy was home from Tuesday afternoon through the weekend. We were able to spend a lot of time with family on both sides and still attempted to hang out just the 5 of us here and there. Jeremy's friend Troy brought his two cousins, Mollie and Abbie to town the day after Christmas. They then tailgated on Sunday for the Browns game and headed back to Columbus that night. Sunday was also our 7th wedding anniversary. We plan to celebrate this Wed. by going out to dinner. It's just easier to wait till after the holidays, plus we have a better chance of getting a sitter that way!
So, here are some shots from Christmas week....
Christmas Party at Mom's Pop's Tots - the playgroup at church.

Carter asking Santa for a remote control plane

Birthday party for Mike, Jeremy's dad and Grandma. Their birthdays are on the 24th and 22nd. Jeremy and I had everyone for dinner and Grandma made a vanilla almond cake, per Mike's request. It was scrumptious!!
Santa remembered!! A remote control helicopter and plane set. I think Jeremy is more excited about flying these around the house.
This wheelbarrow was the most exciting gift. They played with it all morning and it continues to be a hit, transforming into whatever their imagination decides. Yesterday it was a mail truck and Carter was the mailman, delivering letters to Leah's home in the family room.








1 comment:
Aw, I remember that big red mailbox from last year. How cute!! I don't blame you for lumping all of the festivities into one post. I'm having a hard time keeping up with mine with everything going on this time of year. Mental note for next year...
I can't wait to hear how Carter likes the remote control airplanes. They seem like a lot of fun! I also like the wheelbarrow and how imaginative they are being with it. :)
I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Oh, and Happy Anniversary, too!
Post a Comment