Other than having a much harder time sleeping and more back pain, not much has changed since last week. The Dr. said I'm a little more than 1cm, but he wouldn't call it 2.
Good news on the name front, I think we've finally nailed down a girl's name. I was getting really frustrated and tired of looking on-line. I've probably spent 15 hours on Nymbler and BabyNameWizard alone, not to even mention the book time. The other night, I prayed before bed that somehow we'd find the right name. That night I had a dream that woke me up, not all that uncommon lately. I couldn't fall back asleep and started to think about the name again and this name popped into my head right away. It's been there the whole time, but we ruled it out a while ago b/c we thought it was the name my sister-in-law was going to use if she has a girl (she's due end of March). So, I called her in the morning and double checked with her. And, we got the green light. She's already set on a different name. Either way, boy or girl, I think we're good! Who knew the name was going to be the biggest challenge, even harder than the heartburn this time.
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad to hear you guys have settled on a girl's name!!! I cannot wait to find out what it is. I know the names have really been a struggle for you this time around. Isn't it funny how some people can rattle off 20 names they would like to use, and there are books with 30,000+ names in it, and it's hard to come up with "the one?"
I hope you continue to feel okay in your last two weeks. I'll be praying for you!
Glad to hear you are still doing well - apart from the unavoidable sleeping issues! I also can't wait to find out what little Baby (Girl) Kler's name is! :) Congrats on finding a name, I am sure that makes you feel 100% prepared. I am already checking email every hour to see if there are any updates ;)
Post a Comment