Brooks finally got some professional photos! A friend of mine's brother and sister-in-law have a photography business. They currently live in NY, but are moving back to Ohio. In order to boost their business here, Mandy hosted a photo shoot at her house. I was going to have the whole family get pics, but since Carter scraped up his face, I just ended up taking Brooks. I wasn't that optimistic afterwards, but was pleasantly surprised when she sent me the results. They turned out pretty good. Here are the pics. Once going to the link, type Brooks into the search and our pics will appear. I took some with him too.
http://metzger.zenfolio.com/
They also have another business, designing name photos...you've probably seen these before, pretty cool.
http://www.fotobet.com/
1 comment:
Oh, wow!!! These are fabulous pictures, Jen!! My favorites are the ones of Brooks outside in his overalls and in that sweater. Hello, Mr. Handsome! I also LOVE the pictures of you with him. Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment