We had my brother and parents over one night during the week of her birthday for cake.
She wanted a pony cake for the second year in a row. Grandma baked this one.
She wanted a pony cake for the second year in a row. Grandma baked this one.


Opening new pink summer clothes including a bathing suit, which she really needed!!!

G-ma is becoming a talented pottery maker (what would you call that?) and she made Leah a tea set for her birthday. It is adorable and so special b/c G-ma made it. Leah's friend Molly came over to play on her birthday and they had a tea party with the new set.Brooks joined them too, at least for the snacks.

I'm stealing the interview idea from my fellow bloggers....Leah
How old are you?
Five
What's your favorite thing to do?
watch tv
What's your second favorite thing to do?
Play a game with Mom
What's your favorite thing about school?
Playing with the kitchen
What's your favorite thing about being home?
Playing with mommy and taking walks (I promise these are unprompted! It could be that I was the interviewer :-))
What's your favorite place to go?
The fair, where there's lots of games and lots of candy
What's your second favorite place to go?
Ice cream store, Mitchell's
What's your favorite color?
Pink...and purple....I mean the whole rainbow.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A policeman, so I can shoot people's tires so they can't drive anymore (no idea where she got that)
Where will you live?
South Carolina
Who will you live with?
Carter and I will have kids
What will there names be?
Lena, Stinky do, and one will be Baby Bear
What color will your house be?
Pink and my windows will be pink and we'll have our own room and it will be green.
What's your favorite song?
Twinkle twinkle little star
What's your favorite thing to do outside?
Go in the woods with Dad
Anything else you want to tell us about yourself?
No
Happy Birthday Leah! You are so fun to be with. Your laugh is contagious and we love the way you always sing and love to take care of Brooks. You are a fantastic sister to your brothers. We love you to pieces!!!





1 comment:
That girl cracks me up! I had to read what she said about wanting to be a policeman when she grows up...too funny! I just love that girl...she is a hoot!
Your mom did a great job with the pony cake, and G-ma rocked the tea set. So sweet!
Post a Comment