Fulton just turned 6 months old on January 2nd. He is rolling over, belting out lots of laughs and eating baby food. He is pretty close to sitting up and really enjoys the exersaucer. He takes a bottle, one per night so I get a little break and it hopefully helps him sleep longer. Fulton takes 3 naps/day anywhere from 30 ms to 3 hrs long. At night he sleeps 4-6 hours...working on stretching it to at least 8!
So far, he is a very good nurser and eater. I started making my own baby food. At 50-65 cents per jar, it adds up fast. I used to think people that took the time to do it were crazy, but it's actually kind of fun and much easier than I realized. So far, I just buy frozen bagged veggies, thaw them and use the blender or cuisinart to puree them with a little water. Then divvy it up into portions and freeze. He likes everything too! Butternut squash was probably his favorite. I had a fresh one and roasted it first. I also did a mix of spinach and green beans...thought it would be awful, but he ate it no problem. Others he's had so far are carrots, bananas, pears, peaches and peas. We gave him a few little tiny bits of a pancake tonight. That was a hit!!
Fulton is quite social. He lets people hold him without crying, which is much different than how the other kids were at this age. I'm thinking this is because we are currently living at my parents' house and he is constantly around many different adults. This makes my mother-in-law happy too! His brothers and sister love to hold him too! He's pretty content and smiley most of the time.
Happy 6 month birthday Fulton!!!!! We love you sweet baby.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment