Monday, August 4, 2008

All the boys


Jeremy went to a wedding over the weekend in Albany NY. My cousin Matt got married and since Elliot's so young, Jeremy went by himself . My sister in laws also stayed home so it was just the guys along with my parents from the Williams fam. They had a great time and from everything I heard, it was a fantastic wedding....I'm definitely a bit jealous that I couldn't go, but am glad they were all able to spend some time together and of course see a lot of family that we don't see very often.

One highlight from the reception....my brothers took a breakdancing class as kids and my Aunt Sharon remembered this. She brought a large piece of cardboard out onto the dance floor and they were asked to show off some moves. My younger brother Matt spun Joe around on his back. Wish I could have seen it.

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

How fun is that?!?! Normally it's the other way around--the women leave the men at home to go to a wedding. What a great bonding experience for them! I love the story about Aunt Sharon...should I look for it on YouTube? :)