Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Elliot - Two months old



Elliot turned two months old today! He's changed a lot in the past few weeks, smiling more and cooing when you talk to him. He's a sweet happy little boy, pretty calm it seems. For as crazy as our house is, he has a pretty even temperament so far.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so Kler! Like a Carter mini-me! So cute :)

IUgirl78 said...

I agree with Michelle's comment--I was going to say the same thing! What a cutie! He seems like such a happy little guy!

APMom said...

Wow, Jen! It doesn't seem like he should be 2 months old already. Time sure flies. I hope you're able to enjoy all of his mini-milestones and still have lots of time for Carter and Leah. Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Aunt H said...

Jen, he is absolutely adorable! Look at that smile! :-)