Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Egg Decorating

We decorated eggs with the Kler crew over at Jeremy's parents' house one night last week.






We had a million different colors, but most of Leah's eggs turned out some shade of brown because she kept moving the eggs and then she'd stir for a few seconds before moving the egg to the next color. I gave up trying to stop her after a while. You're only 3 once.
Thanks to Uncle Steve, most of the stickers ended up on the kids rather than the eggs!
Here's Carter. His eggs turned out great and he topped each one with a spider man sticker.
Here's Elliot afterwards. He's cutting about four teeth at the moment and for some reason his cheeks get rosy.
I love this picture of Ginger and Elliot. He's been going through a phase where he won't let anyone hold him, so I was thrilled that she got some smiles!

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

I love that this is a tradition with Jeremy's family and that everyone helps out. What a fun time!