Elliot turned 10 months way back on April 26th. Here's a picture from the 20th when we were at Kalahari (I'll try to post about that later). Elliot just started crawling forward on May 1st!!! He's getting around great and seems more content now that he can get to places he wants to go more easily. He also seems to be eating better and I officially nursed him for the last time on the 26th. So far, so good. He was already doing well with the bottle and now has been drinking from the sippy cup during the day. Hard to believe it's already been 10 months and as we say with each of our kids, it feels like Elliot has always been a part of our lives. We love you!
I love this picture. You can tell he's got his daddy's handsome eyes and forehead. He seems to have a fairly serious temperament and this picture really captures it.
I love this picture. You can tell he's got his daddy's handsome eyes and forehead. He seems to have a fairly serious temperament and this picture really captures it.

2 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love the serious picture...too cute!
he's the cutest! he looks good and round!! :)
Post a Comment