
Elliot is doing great! Hard to believe he's only one month away from his first birthday. He started getting his belly off the ground while crawling a few weeks ago. Prior to that, he would army crawl everywhere. Now he's really moving and I need to babyproof because Elliot is one curious kid. So much for the wine rack in the kitchen (that was just relocated). He pulls all of the bottles off (so far, none have broken). He loves opening and emptying drawers and cabinets too. Needless to say, he's keeping me busy!!! Every time I redirect him, he smiles and laughs, knowing he's getting my attention.
Elliot has the sweetest little personality. Starting to talk, he now says Mama, Dadda, go, bottle (it just sounds like "baba"). There's a lot of other noises he makes, but we can't quite translate yet. We think he might be saying Carter, but we're not sure. My favorite new thing he does is give kisses. Yesterday, I was reading him an animal touch and feel book and he kissed every page. Happy 11 months Elliot!! We love you more every day which doesn't seem possible till the next day.
3 comments:
He is such a doll, Jen! I love that he gives kisses!! Looks like you have a wine lover on your hands ;)
What a cutie! Isn't it so much fun trying to figure out what Elliot is saying? When we can't figure out what Peyton is saying, Allison will say, "oh she's just talking 'baby'." Guess it really is another language!
I cannot believe he'll be one soon! You'll have to post a picture of him crawling b/c pretty soon he'll be walking. (Okay, don't tear up or anything--he's still your baby!) I can't wait to see him and the other kids sometime this summer!
Post a Comment