Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pow Pow Powerwheels!


Remember that commerical. :-)

We never had one as a kid, probably b/c they cost a small fortune back then. Recently, Jeremy's dad picked up a used Barbie car on ebay and they have been on it constantly! It goes about 1mph, but they love it!! I just need to get a battery charger because it sadly ran out of power a few days ago. Ginger said we could paint it green to make Carter more comfortable driving it, although he hasn't complained. It is a power vehicle after all.

Leah drove it first and wasn't so hot behind the wheel (I wonder where she gets that from). When she crashed into the bushes, Carter yelled, "see...this is why I should be driving!!!. I don't think she's driven since. He chaufers her around the driveway and they play pretend like they're going to school or church. It's pretty cute to eavesdrop on their conversations.

No comments: