
The Birthday Boys. From baby pictures, I think Elliot looks the most like Jeremy out of all our kids. He even had that white blond hair. 

Afterwards, Elliot opened his present which was a little activity table. I put it together and hid it under a blanket rather than wrapping it.

I don't have any shots of him with his gift on his birthday, but here's one from yesterday. I'm hoping it helps him learn to walk. He's crawling like a pro and furniture walking. Elliot's also starting to talk more.


Hard to believe it's been a year already. I think he's changed the most this past month. He's grown a ton and his sweet personality is developing even more. I love when he plays with Carter and Leah. Mostly, they make him laugh, when they're not playing too rough. He chases them around and loves to drum tinker toys with them.
First thing in the morning, he says their names and looks around for them. He also loves when Daddy gets home from work and bounces around until Jeremy picks him up. It's been a great year. We love you to pieces Elliot Michael!!


2 comments:
I love the videos and the pictures! My favorite part of that first video is when he's squealing and giggling and then sees the cupcake and goes, "Oh." So cute!!! I cannot believe how much he and Jeremy look alike--especially in that photo at the kitchen table when they are side by side. I don't think I've noticed it before. Happy birthday, boys!
Happy Birthday boys! I cannot believe that Elliot is one already! Time certainly flies!!!
Post a Comment