Monday, June 22, 2009

TN Trip - Part III

I'm wrapping it up. Here's a few shots from the playground..I liked this one of Elliot peering through the bars. Plus, it was pre-haircut so you can still see his sweet curls.
The Williams Crew joined us from Greenville for one night. We hiked and hung out at the pool with them. Although we only got to visit a short time, we packed in a lot of fun.



As you can see, the water wears them out!
Aunt Kelly with Leah just about ready for nap time too.


The last day we went to the The Gatlinburg Ripley's Aquarium. This was a huge highlight. There was so much to see. We go there just as they opened to avoid the crowds and it was awesome for all.

Walking through the tunnel, it feels like you're underwater with the sharks.





This was a cool little tank. The kids crawled underneath and then popped up inside the aquarium for a closer look at the fish.

We hiked a bit that afternoon.
By this point, everyone was thoroughly worn out. We did enjoy the short hike, although you wouldn't know it from this picture. I got a little carried away with the color accent option on the camera!
The next morning (very early), we headed back to Ohio! All in all, it was a wonderful family vacation, one to be remembered!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

You guys have the cutest family! I also love how both families hang out and vacation together. That is very rare! I'm glad you guys liked Gatlinburg. We saw the Riplye's Aquarium but didn't go at the time since Reese was only 3 months old. We'll have to go the next time for sure--it looks really cool!

IUgirl78 said...

One thing I forgot to mention about that last picture is that I still think it's cute that Leah and Reese still put the same fingers in their mouths. I can always tell when Reese is tired when she does that. :)