
I sadly didn't take more pictures during our visit to Pokagon State Park. We had such a great time with my college friends and their families. Thanks for meeting up ladies! Your kids are wonderful (and husbands too :-)!! Here's the crew....
from left: Carter, Allison, Peyton, Leah, Elliot, Eleanor, Reese, Blaise, Carolyn & Ryan
quite a good looking bunch - hard to believe b/w the five of us we now have 10 children and two on the way. We had a great hike through the park and visited the nature center where the kids loved seeing the snakes, turtles and other animals. One of my personal favorite parts of the weekend was chatting with the girls after the kids went to bed. Thanks to the husbands for staying in while we caught up. It's so rare we get to hang out...I'm already looking forward to our next visit, whenever it may be!
3 comments:
Hey, Jen! I'm glad you had such a great time together. There is nothing like the friends you make in college! I hope you can all continue to get together each year! You all sure do have cute kids. :)
We had such a great time as well. I cannot believe how well all of the kids played together. They are all so cute!!! Hopefully next time Jan can join us, too. :)
It was so much fun to get together with you guys! I'm very thankful our kids and husbands also get along as well as we do.
Post a Comment