Monday, December 21, 2009

Snuggie

Jeremy will probably kill me for this, but I had to post our most recent creation. Our friends, Debbie and Pat, were at a White Elephant Christmas party recently, and ended up with a Snuggie. Well, Jeremy and I have been really wanting one!! We always say during the commercial, Wow, that looks so Snuggie!! :-) You gotta love a good infomercial. Anyhow, they slipped it in our car one night and as a thank-you, we made this cheesy video. Enjoy!

5 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Okay, I hope he doesn't find out that you put this on here before I tell my family to check it out! Joel and I were cracking up at this video! Who knew there were so many uses for a Snuggie?! Now I'm thinking that we have to have one, too. :) You guys are so cute!

Emily said...

Jen, I am friends with Kristy and saw your post title on her blog. I had to check it out and it did not disappoint. The only concern is that you may have a little too much time on your hands, even with all of those beautiful children! Haha! Glad you enjoy your Snuggie. We don't own one...yet. Hey, Christmas is still coming,right?

Looks like you guys got hit with lots of snow up north. Try to stay warm and thanks for a good chuckle!

Tracy said...

THAT is fantastic. ;-) Now I kind of want a Snuggie, too.

Merry Christmas!

Mollie said...

I love it...I hope I can borrow it when I visit

Michelle said...

This cracks me up! I thought I was going to have to take Jan to the ER after he watched it - he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe! I love that you have the energy to do things like this and be your crazy selves even with so many little people demanding your time. You guys ROCK!