Brooks is starting to sleep much better usually only getting up once each night. We planned to let him cry it out by now, but I frankly am getting wimpier with each kid. Not sure how that's possible. I also want to make sure he's getting enough to eat since he's still on the smaller size. I plan to take him in for a weight check tomorrow or Thur. Perhaps if he's jumped up a bit, I'll get tougher with the sleep. For now, I take all the snuggle time I can get!

His new favorite thing, the exersaucer, same one for all four kids. It's had plenty of abuse, but going strong. This is the best toy ever. Every one of our kids has loved it, Brooks included. He really likes chewing on the mirror. The kids are playing with him more and more. Leah calls him "Brooksie Bomb"....no idea why, maybe just has a good ring to it. He's getting a lot of nicknames. Brookser, Brooksie, Brooksie Baby, Sweet Little Punkin' Head. :-)
We also introduced him to grass during some tummy time recently. Here he is with a tear, snot and some spit up all in the same picture.
We attempted to feed him cereal on June 25. As you can see, he maybe swallowed a total of one bite.

3 comments:
Wow, I love the picture of the trifecta: tears, snot, and spit up. Ha! I love the picture of him sleeping. I'm always too wimpy to get those shots. Love his long eyelashes...can he get any cuter?!?
Out of curiosity--when did you pull out the exersaucer?
We pulled out the exersaucer probably a week or two before he turned 5 months. I can't really remember, but it's definitely a hit!
I did need to put a pillow underneath his feet so he could stand in it. He's still a little too small to reach the bottom.
Post a Comment