So far, three teeth. Teething hasn't gone so great. He likes to wake up at night and come into our bed for a bottle. I guess I'm assuming it's due to the teething. Who knows? We need to help him break the habit, but easier said than done these days. I keep waiting for the perfect 3 day period where there's nothing going on. Well, at this rate, he'll be sleeping with us till he hits Kindergarten. No, it will be soon.
Let's see..other updates. He is starting to interact more with the kids, even Elliot and now knows the "Daddy's home!" routine. That's when Jer opens the garage door and all the kids stop what they're doing, run and scream that Daddy's home. He now lights up too and starts bouncing around. It's like Pavlov's dog, I tell you. Door opens, kids run and happily scream. Jeremy's a rockstar!
This was taken Labor Day weekend. Jeremy's parents hosted a breakfast at their house the morning after his sister, Heather got married ( I need to post on that too!)
Uncle David came home for a quick visit recently and stopped by for coffee on his way to the OSU game. The kids love when Uncle David visits! We don't see him too often these days.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness--he has changed so much!! It makes me so sad that I haven't met him yet. We need to change that! I cannot believe that he is close to crawling. I bet he can't wait to keep up with the other kids. I love what you wrote about the "Daddy's home!" routine. I can just picture the excitement around your house at that time. So fun!
Post a Comment