Friday, August 8, 2008

I've been tagged

Kelly tagged me on her blog to complete this meme.

Three things....
...THAT SCARE ME: something happening to my family, spiders and running out of time.

...I LOVE: time spent with my family, getting a massage and exercise (something I rarely do these days.)

...I HATE: not having enough energy, when my kids whine and that there aren't more drive-thru coffee places near my house.

...I'M DOING RIGHT NOW: typing this meme, reading chosen and cherished (haven't started the book club book yet), and painting our new house.

...I CAN DO: listen well, run and type

...I CAN'T DO: watch scary movies, i'm not that good in the garden but would like to get better. i plan to actually grow vegetables in our new yard. thirdly, drink white milk plain, meaning not in cereal or something.

...THAT ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS: this is tough, not really a picky eater. three things that come to mind are chinese, scones and peaches...ooh and strawberry rhubarb pie - i know that makes four!

...SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID: who's the boss, the wonder years, saved by the bell

People I'm tagging to do this on their blog: Linda Schenher

2 comments:

APMom said...

I am right there with you on needing more drive-thru coffee places! Although, I probably save a lot of money without them since I usually won't get out of the car to get one if the kids are with me.

La Belle Vie said...

Hey Jen...loved reading your answers and check out my blog...I did it, too!