Carter and Leah started school on September 8th....still catching up on the posts! They had waffles and milk for breakfast. Carter now has school four mornings each week and Leah goes two mornings. This is Leah's first year and she loves it so far. On the first day, she headed in without looking back. I had to ask her for a hug and kiss, which I was sort of bummed about! Carter was a little more hesitant, but did fine as well. The second day, Leah was pretty upset when I dropped her off, of course realizing this time that I was not going to stay. As time's gone on, she's done better and better. She loves her teachers and her favorite activities are painting, singing and playing with playdough.
Carter enjoys the dinosaur puzzle, playing in the bike room and on the playground. His teacher Miss Jane is so sweet and does a great job with the 4's class. They are learning to write a different number and letter each week. He also loves snack time because they have crackers and juice (something we rarely have at home)!!

Leah would have liked to take some of her stuffed animals with her, but they stayed in the car.


Here they are out front, Carter sporting the loader shirt...so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment