Every year growing up, we would head to the fair. After a while, it lost its excitement. Not until Jeremy and I had kids did we begin to appreciate the fair and how much fun it really can be. Watching them get excited about all the exhibits is so cool for us.
Carter and Leah loved climbed on every tractor they could, the bigger the better!

Carter sitting on the skid-steer

Leah leading the way up the tractor. She's our little climber.

They had to also stand on the rocks

Carter rock climbing!


They had so much fun petting the animals.




We even got to watch the cow being milked

I don't have any pictures of the food, but I must mention the hot dogs, ice cream and lemonade were fantastic. I wish we would have gotten a gyro and an elephant ear, but there's always next year!
1 comment:
You had a lot of great photos! Carter looked right at home on those tractors and Leah's face is just beaming around the animals. How fun!!!
I agree about the fair (or any experience, really) being more fun when you can see it through your child's (children's) eyes. That's why I put up with places like Chuck E. Cheese's. It stresses me out, but I know it's like going to Disney World for them. ;) Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment