
While we were there, Jeremy and Mike hung a few rope swings in the woods. Not sure if it was the beer or their bad aim throwing the rope over the tree, but it took about four hours to hang each swing. The kids (and adults) loved it!

We got to see Julia (right) and Tommy (second from the right) play basketball.
Julia taking a warm-up shot
Elliot took a little nap
We also got to see Mikey's game. My pictures didn't turn out though

Here's the twins with Elliot. A few too many puffs, Elliot!
We hiked around a few nearby parks. It was freezing there too, but it was sunny.






Keira, back on the swing

Hannah, Leah and Keira playing dress-up




Leah and Hannah
Uncle Mark's horses.
Elliot liked the tractor until Jeremy started it up. Then he cried! I guess he may not share his older brother's passion for John Deere vehicles.
Uncle David surprised everyone and flew in for the weekend too. He just showed up at the pizza place Saturday night. Joe was in on it.
Aunt Shauna baked cookies with all the kids. Yum!
Mikey was a good sport and read the same book at least five times to Carter and Leah in the back seat.
Barb and Paul
Sam and Michael
Kel and Jake
Rocking out with some Rock Band

All the kids, except Elliot. He was already in bed.
We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!!
1 comment:
WOW!!!! First of all, that last picture of the kids (minus poor Elliot) was TOO CUTE! I can't believe you got them all to sit there and smile! I also loved all of the pictures of where they live. It is absolutely beautiful! It made me wonder if I'm living in the wrong state... :) I bet it was so wonderful being around all of your family. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment