The kids had so much fun looking at all the exhibits. There was so much to see! They of course, loved the dinosaurs!!
Here's Carter checking out the alligator.

Carter was annoyed I made him turn around and pose for this picture. He'd much rather be facing the triceratops and t-rex.
We told the kids these mineral eggs were fancy Easter eggs.
We told the kids these mineral eggs were fancy Easter eggs.
Madeleine and Carter took their time and traced the skull while Kate watched. We then hung it up on a display.
Fun with Mr. Potato Head

Fun with Mr. Potato Head






1 comment:
Oh my goodness--your family is just full of cuteness! :) I love the picture of Kate and Leah on the bench. It looks like they were giggling about boys or something. :) And the picture of the older 4 on the bench was super sweet as well. How nice that you all took advantage of the day off. It was great to see your parents in the pics, too! Tell them I said "hi!"
Post a Comment